Reservations aboard S\V Tortuga
Overnight Island Escapes
Overnight Island Escapes
Make your selection below for your customized Overnight Out Island Escape on Tortuga Sailing Adventures flagship, S/V Tortuga. Please check our CALENDAR or call 305.896.2477 to confirm availability prior to booking your trip. Guest must be 10 years of age or older. Holiday pricing add 20% to total cost.
Minimum 2 guest occupancy / Price listed is for PER PERSON
Time Aboard Cost Deposit
1.5 Days/1 Night (28 Hours) 10AM to 2PM $1050 $315
2 Days/1 Night (32 Hours) 10AM to 5PM $1300 $405
2 Days/2 Nights (48 Hrs) 12PM to 12 PM $1400 $450
2.5 Days/2 Nights (52 Hrs) 10AM to 1PM $1550 $525
3 Days/2 Nights (56 Hrs) 10AM to 5PM $1625 $585
3 Days/3 Nights (72 Hrs) 12PM to 12PM $2100 $795
3.5 Days/3 Nights (76 Hrs) 10AM to 2 PM $2300 $855
EASY BOOKING BELOW:
Select # of Days
Select Quantity of Guests (minimum 2 guests)
Call direct for customized or group pricing.
Know your physical limitations. For safety reasons, all guests must be at least 13 years of age or older. Our offshore barrier reef excursions require basic swimming skills. Participants should be comfortable in the water and capable of keeping afloat utilising minimal floatation equipment. If there are any health concerns including heart disease, respiratory disorders, or severe obesity please call us before booking so we can discuss how to best accommodate you.
You can secure your reservation with our 30% deposit option, then pay the balance prior to boarding. This is your all-inclusive trip cost (less 7.5% sales tax). Your crew will work hard to make your trip memorable and if you appreciate what they did for you, please consider a cash tip between 15 - 20%.
Payment Options: We are happy to work with you and your budget. and have provided you with several options. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & JCB International (Your credit card information is protected by SSL. We're Level 1 PCI compliant and use 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure your data is safe and secure). Other payment forms include PayPal, money orders and personal checks. Please feel free to contact us directly at (305)896-2477 or via email for assistance or with any questions.
- We are a 100% non-smoking vessel, including electronic cigarettes (no exceptions)
- Over consumption of alcoholic beverages that impairs physical and/or emotional capabilities is prohibited.
- Exercise care when utilising Equipment and Supplies. Items damaged or lost due to guest's negligence will be replaced or repaired at the booking guests expense.
- The use, transportation, or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics or of any other contraband, or the participation in any other unlawful activity is strictly prohibited.
Safety, Etiquette & Expectations
- Conservative use of tank water and ice should be exercised. Drinking water is always plentiful.
- Safety takes priority above all
- Crew members are available from sun up to sun down and during any emergency.
- Noise levels are expected to decrease after dark.
- Guest's are expected to maintain their private quarters in a clean and usable state, keeping passageways clear at all times. Crew will conduct light housekeeping in Guest head and hallway.
- The CAPTAIN will continuously monitor water and weather conditions. These factors will play a significant role in our destinations and activities at sea. The CAPTAIN makes all final decisions in these matters.
Check our availability to see which day is best for you.