Select from the available options below or call direct for special events or for groups with over 6 guests. Reservation are valid based on availability on a first come, first served basis. Guests will receive a email confirmation for the completed transaction and a Google calendar event directly from TortugaSailingCat@gmail.com. Please look for it in the email account you listed under the reservation information you provided.
Dry Tortugas Getaway
Dry Tortugas Getaway
Make your selection below for your customized Dry Tortugas Getaway on Tortuga Sailing Adventures flagship, S/V Tortuga. Please check our CALENDAR under our Reservation tab or call to confirm availability prior to booking your trip. You can secure your reservation with our 30% deposit option, then pay the balance prior to boarding. This is your all-inclusive trip cost. There are no other fees. Your crew will work hard to make your trip memorable and if you appreciate what they did for you, please consider a cash tip.
PER PERSON "AT SEA" PRICING IS:
- 4 day (96 hrs) rate: $2800.00
- 4 day deposit: $840.00
- 5 day (120 hrs) rate: $3400.00
- 5 day deposit: $1020.00
- 6 day rate (144 hrs): $4000.00
- 6 day deposit: $1200.00
Call direct for customised or group pricing.
Know your physical limitations:
- If there are any health concerns including heart disease, respiratory disorders, or severe obesity please call us before booking so we can discuss how to best accommodate you.
- Our off shore barrier reef excursions require basic swimming skills. Participants should be comfortable in the water and capable of keeping afloat utilising minimal floatation equipment.
Know your physical limitations. For safety reasons, all guests must be at least 13 years of age or older. Our offshore barrier reef excursions require basic swimming skills. Participants should be comfortable in the water and capable of keeping afloat utilising minimal floatation equipment. If there are any health concerns including heart disease, respiratory disorders, or severe obesity please call us before booking so we can discuss how to best accommodate you
- We are a 100% non-smoking vessel, including electronic cigarettes (no exceptions)
- Over consumption of alcoholic beverages that impairs physical and/or emotional capabilities is prohibited.
- Exercise care when utilising Equipment and Supplies. Items damaged or lost due to guest's negligence will be replaced or repaired at the booking guests expense.
- The use, transportation, or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics or of any other contraband, or the participation in any other unlawful activity is strictly prohibited.
Payment Options: We are happy to work with you and your budget. and have provided you with several options. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & JCB International (Your credit card information is protected by SSL. We're Level 1 PCI compliant and use 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure your data is safe and secure). Other payment forms include PayPal, money orders and personal checks. Please feel free to contact us directly at (305)896-2477 or via email for assistance or with any questions.
Amend, Cancel or Reschedule? We understand things come up and request that you consider that others may have booked these dates had we not reserved them just for you. We encourage you to reschedule your trip to another time within 1 year of original booked dates. Fully paid reservations are refundable, less 30% when you provide a cancellation notice directly to our email address (TortugaSailingCat@gmail.com) at least 30 days prior to your scheduled trip. All other refund requests are subject to approval by management. When approved, refunded are issued usually within 5 business days.
Safety, Etiquette & Expectation
- Conservative use of tank water and ice should be exercised. Drinking water is always plentiful.
- Safety takes priority above all
- Crew members are available from sun up to sun down and during any emergency.
- Noise levels are expected to decrease after dark.
- Guest's are expected to maintain their private quarters in a clean and usable state, keeping passageways clear at all times. Crew will conduct light housekeeping in Guest head and hallway.
- The CAPTAIN will continuously monitor water and weather conditions. These factors will play a significant role in our destinations and activities at sea. The CAPTAIN makes all final decisions in these matters.
Check our availability to see which day is best for you.