Bed, Breakfast and Beyond
If you have had your fill of the hotel and street scenes of downtown Key West and don't want to spend another minute on a boat packed with people but do want to get out on the water, then S/V Tortuga may be the perfect solution for you. Tortuga Sailing Adventures is offering a unique, totally private (just your group) Key West Bed & Breakfast option that gives you the opportunity to sleep aboard a crewed sailing catamaran yacht at the dock, rise to a delicious breakfast and then set off for your own exclusive 2 -3 hour morning sail. While underway, you'll have a choice of sparkling beverages and tasty light snacks right in the cockpit.
You'll be back to the dock just in time to catch a high noon lunch at a local eatery such as the famous Rusty Anchor or Roostica's where the Neapolitan pizza is tastier than ever. It's just that simple. If you looking for multiple nights, a reef snorkel stop or longer sail, we offer several Excursions
Check in after 4:00 pm ~ Breakfast by 9:00 am ~ Sail until 11:30 am
Bed, Breakfast & Beyond Package Inclusions :
- 1 night dockside sleep afloat
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Morning sail in the Florida Keys with light snacks & beverages
- Captain & 1 crew member
- Linens, bath towels and basic toiletries
Accommodation Options: The entire vessel is designed for full-time, long term living aboard and comes equipped with all the comforts of home including air conditioning, hot and cold running fresh water showers plus so much more (for detailed info, see Yacht Specs). We will take out any guesswork for you and prepare the appropriate accommodations based on the number of guests in your group. They will be as listed below unless otherwise requested (reference Interior Layout picture).
- The 'Owner's Quarters' is makes up the entire portside hull and includes a private queen cabin, passageway with stairs to salon & galley and head (bathroom) with full size shower. It is designed for 2 guests max.
- The 'Guest Quarters' is made up of 1 private queen sleeping cabin and 1 full sleeping cabin (sleeping space narrows to twin at the bow) with shared head. Head has single person shower - best for 3 Guests. 4 guests in Starboard hull is do-able but does makes for cozy quarters. Note that the head and shower is placed in between the two sleeping berths. Both cabins and head have locking privacy doors. Guests in forward berth will pass through the head to exit hull via stairs to salon and galley.
Marina Amenities: While you are our guest at the Stock Island Marina Village, you are welcomed to enjoy all of the sights and sounds throughout as well as the list of amenities below. Between the community garden, the Guinea fowl flocking around and all of the exciting yachts at the docks, your eyes and ears can be filled with amazement.
- Fine dining and relaxation options with Perry Key West Hotel
- Pool and tiki Bar use
- Free parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary hourly shuttle service to downtown Key West
- 24-Hour on-site staffed security
- Access to on premise fitness center
- Private Captain’s Lounge
- Bathhouse with showers
- Laundry facilities
- Small and large dog parks
- Community garden
Breakfast before Sail: Aways delicious, always fresh and ever changing based on availability of local fruits, and grocer's options. The crew will work with you directly prior to your arrival to ensure that our galley foods are appealing to your pallet and meet any dietary restrictions you may have.
- Rate Schedule:
- 2 guests: $800 / 270 deposit
- 3 guests: $1100 / 360 deposit
- 4 guests: $1300 / 450 deposit